Why the Czech Republic?
There are many options for you to study abroad… So why should the Czech Republic become your study destination? For example, did you know that you can study in English in the Czech Republic? There are many reasons why should you decide for it … Find out more via the website: Studyin.CZ (we copy just a few reasons), and download their Guide to Studying and Living in the Czech Republic
- Diverse range of study programmes in foreign languages
- Long tradition of quality education
- You can come for short study visit or to complete your degree
- Czech higher education institutions offer long-standing reputations, unique conception and interesting specializations
- Lower costs of living
- Cultural experience and fascinating history
- Member of the European Union and the Schengen Area
- Location in the heart of Europe
- and one can add: excellent conditions for study and research at Masaryk University
- and the student-friendly city of Brno
Practicalities – Information about Brno and Masaryk University
- Read the Faculty of Social Studies Page with the FSS Guides for international students to find out more about visa formalities, accommodation, getting to and living in Brno
- The International Students section of Masaryk University website provides detailed information about the degree programs offer, admissions, visa and travel information, health insurance as well as some useful tips for living in Brno.
- The A-Z Guide to MU and living in Brno: A-Z Guide for international students in Brno